Audrey Byker specializes in health coaching and has a background in education, whole food cooking, and supporting busy people on their healthy lifestyle journey. She received her education degree from Hope College and is a Certified Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Audrey believes the human body knows what it needs to thrive and is constantly sending messages about what is missing. There are many forms of nourishment and each individual has different needs. Helping clients discover their potential in all aspects of health is Audrey’s passion. She offers free 30 minute consults to interested clients.
Blog Posts Written by Audrey:
- Simple Changes for Long Term Wellness
- Immune Boosting Recipes to Prepare You for Fall
- Cook Your Way Healthy
- You Know you Need a Health Coach When…
Recipes by Audrey:
- Gut Healing Chicken Soup and Bone Broth
- Sexy Spring Salad
- Candied Nuts and Seeds
- Cleaned Up Scotcharoos
- Cashew Cheese
- Cruciferous Coconut Curry
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Dip
To see a list of Audrey’s services, please click here
To connect with Audrey, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in setting up a 30-minute complimentary meet and greet with Audrey Byker, Health Coach, please call (616) 264-6556 or schedule online below.
* Audrey Byker, Health Coach is an independent practitioner within the Grand Rapids Natural Health office.