KPS Slimsage Treatment
“Late last fall I did my first training in Slimsage as a KPS esthetician. A friend of mine was kind enough to offer her legs for me to work on. After the series of steps were done, she had lost over an inch on both thighs and the tone of the skin looked better. I thought to myself, ‘Wow, I wonder if this would work on my tummy!’ While not really having to lose weight, after menopause I had lost my waistline and no matter how much I worked out and how well I ate, my waistline stayed the same.
Fast forward three months after going wedding dress shopping with my daughter and hearing what her waist measurement was, I knew it was time for me to experiment with the Slimsage.
I decided to do this on myself since our other estheticians were not trained yet. There are five steps and the fourth step involves using a bit of heat to help the product penetrate. Because I am a multi tasker, I decided to skip the heat and do things around my house, while wrapped in Saran Wrap to save time. After 20 minutes I re-measured myself (measured at my navel before treatment and after).
Hurray! I lost an inch! I dutifully used the Renu Body Sculpt every day and after treatment number two, I lost another inch and have to say my tummy overall looks better than it has in a long time. My goal is to get rid of at least another two inches.
My husband was so impressed we started a treatment on him too. He lost a half of inch after the first one and we will be moving forward with more treatments for him soon.
Many may be wondering ‘does it last?’ I am happy to report that it has! Neither of us have our inches back. I know from training that if your diet becomes poor of course you can gain fat, but I maintain my usual diet and workouts and my waistline is still smaller.
Can’t wait to see what happens with more treatments!” ~ Madelon Hassberger, Holistic Esthetician
All this hype, so what is this treatment doing and how is the product working?
What to expect during a treatment:
The KPS Essentials Slimsage treatment is designed to target stubborn areas of the body affected by cellulite and dimpling, aids in hydration, and provides a smooth appearance. The treatment can be done on the client's area of choice; Abdomen, Legs, and Arms.
The treatment includes:
- Before measurements for comparison.
- Two forms of exfoliation; dry brushing, and KPS Cellulite Treatment Scrub.
- Massage with Cellulite Massage Oil.
- Nourishing KPS Cellulite Treatment Masque.
- Application of KPS Renu Body Sculpt with heat to optimize skin penetration.
- Final measurements post treatment.
All of these products contain high antioxidant values, are high in skin penetration, open the pores, remove dirt and oils, and are great for softening the skin.
How does it work?
The treatment and products are helping the body burn fat cells. It is taking the fat and turning it into ATP, which is energy. This is what happens when we work out. Our bodies metabolize fat cells, helping us to lose weight and inches.
The key ingredient in this product that promotes fat drainage is Maca extract. Maca is a plant that grows in Peru and the root is used to make medicine. Maca might be the superstar in these products, but many antioxidants and high-quality oils tag along with it that help to firm, tone, and smooth. The best part about this product is there is NOTHING toxic in either the treatment or the product that is burning the fat.
"I am passionate about educating my clients and those I get the honor to speak with, that what is put on the body can effect overall health, in either a positive or negative way, depending on the choices made and products used." ~ Lauren Ramey, Holistic Esthetician
Combining the Slimsage Treatments with continued at-home care is recommended to achieve the best results.
Follow these tips from Linda Berles, Holistic Esthetician to accelerate the process!
- Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins and stay hydrated.
- Eat clean, meaning: choose plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit, fish and other lean healthy proteins, organics when possible, limiting dairy as well as packaged & processed foods (which cause congestion & inflammation), good fats like avocado, coconut, olive oil, & nuts in moderation.
- Get some exercise, even if it’s a quick walk around the block! Start your day with jumping jacks to get the blood flowing & your lymphatic drainage system moving.
- Daily use of Renu Body Sculptor (massaged into targeted areas using upward circular motions) will continue to burn the fat & smooth the skin. Do this morning, night, and after bathing.
- Relax in a tub full of epsom salts to detox and soak away any aches & stress.
- Finally, continue the treatments in a series of 3 -6 for optimal results.
“You will be ahhh-mazed!!!” ~ Linda Berles, Holistic Esthetician
To learn more about our Slimsage services and pricing please visit the Organic Skin Care services page on our website.