Cruciferous Coconut Curry Recipe
- 30 Min.
- Serves 4
- Vegan, gluten free, nut free, soy free
- 8 oz. rice or buckwheat noodles
- 2 Tbls. Coconut oil
- 1 head of cauliflower (med.-lg.), chopped
- 12 oz. green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 green onions, biased-sliced into 1/4in. pieces
- 1 14 oz. can unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 tsp. bottled curry paste
- 2 tsp. coconut sugar
- Sea salt and pepper to-taste
- 2 Tbls. Lime juice
1. Cook noodles according to package while getting started on step
2. Set a timer! Set aside when cooked and add a little bit of prepared sauce as soon as possible to break up the noodles.
3. Add 1 Tbls. of oil to large 10 inch (or larger) non-stick skillet with a lid on med. heat. Add green beans. Cook for a few minutes with lid on pan while prepping cauliflower.
4. Add the remaining oil and then cauliflower. Toss around and sauté for a few more minutes to brown then add lid and set heat to low. Allow veggies to cook/steam for 5-10 min. depending on desired texture then remove lid and add green onions, coconut milk, curry paste, and coconut sugar.
5. Simmer on low for 2-5 min. depending on desired doneness. For crisp tender results cook for less time. Stir in lime juice just before removing from stove and serve over hot noodles.