CHRIS WHEELER, CST
CranioSacral Therapist, Energy Touch Practitioner, Healing Retreat & Spiritual Guide
Chris Wheeler has been a student, practitioner, and teacher of many forms of bodywork, energy work, meditation and spiritual training for over 20 years. She has a healing practice specializing in EnergyTouch® and CranioSacral therapies. As an ordained minister, Chris brings a deep spiritual element into her healings, classes, and retreats. Her approach is to incorporate use of the breath, spiritual guidance, guided meditation, and intention into her work. She enjoys the co-creative process with the client on their healing journey. Chris graduated from Naturopathic Institute of Therapies and Education (NITE) in their massage program and co-founded a holistic health center in 1998.
Chris specialized in Upledger CranioSacral with a focus on SomatoEmotional Release (SER) and pediatrics and became part of the teaching assistant staff. She studied various forms of energy therapy and medical intuitive courses, was a graduate of EnergyTouch™ Therapy in 2006, and was on staff as a teacher assistant until 2013. She currently practices CS and ET Graduate from CMED, a study of the Archetypes and Sacred Contracts taught by Carolyn Myss and now co-leads Archetypal classes and retreats and graduated from a two-year International Spiritual School in New York.
Chris offers Spiritual Energy Sessions, Archetype Guidance Sessions and CranioSacral Therapy.
* To learn more about Spiritual Energy Sessions and our pricing, please click here.
* To learn more about Archetype Guidance Sessions and our pricing, please click here.
* To learn more about CranioSacral Therapy and our pricing, please click here.
* To connect directly with Chris, email her at email@example.com.
To read blogs written by Chris Wheeler, click below.
* Chris Wheeler, CST is an independent practitioner within the Grand Rapids Natural Health office.