KELLY S. HASSBERGER, ND
Naturopathic Doctor, Practice Owner and Director
Kelly S. Hassberger, Naturopathic Doctor graduated with a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, with highest honors, from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in July of 2011. She then went on to complete a 1-year general medicine residency in Naturopathic Medicine at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine Medical Center. She has always had a passion for medicine and through growing up in a household that opened her up to the power of a healthy, loving, fulfilling life, she found her passion in Naturopathic Medicine. With this passion, she opened Grand Rapids Natural Health in 2012 and has become an active speaker and advocate for Naturopathic Medicine in the Grand Rapids community.
Kelly is the co-founder of InspiredlifeGR, a two-day health and wellness conference held annually in Grand Rapids, and created to inspire the West Michigan community to transform their lives and become their healthiest self. She is also a contributor to Medicine Talk, a non-profit organization providing education, seminars, and programming on Naturopathic Medicine to the general public.
Kelly is passionate about creating access to Naturopathic and Functional Medicine for the greater Michigan community. She is the past president of the Michigan Association of Naturopathic Physicians (MANP) and continues to work diligently with this association to achieve licensure for Naturopathic Physicians in Michigan. She is also an active member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP).
Dr. Kelly is the practice owner and director at Grand Rapids Natural Health and also runs a concierge naturopathic practice.
The Concierge Naturopathic Model:
- Allows for a patients to pay an annual or bi-annual fee that covers time with Kelly Hassberger, ND.
- Lets the patient choose the amount of time they wish to have access to Kelly Hassberger, ND per month.
- Allows for more access to the doctor, via appointments, video chat, phone, email or text, in order to get questions answered as they come up.
- Is designed to enhance the patient’s health care experience. Dr. Hassberger only works with a small number of patients at a time, giving you more time to talk about the things that matter most to you.
Dr. Hassberger believes that health is obtained by focusing on the whole person; body, mind and spirit. Her concierge practice includes naturopathic therapies, as well as one-on-one coaching to develop a healthy balance in all areas of your life.
To schedule a 15 minute complimentary meet and greet with Kelly Hassberger, ND in order to learn more about her practice call 616-264-6556.
Are you looking for a speaker for your next event or an expert for your next news segment or radio show? Contact Kelly Hassberger, ND at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and visit our media page for sample appearances.
Blog Posts Written By Kelly Hassberger, ND
- Immunity Boosting Recipes to Prepare You for Fall
- Trust Your Gut: 5 Symptoms That You Wouldn’t Think Were Connected to Your Gut
- What are the Benefits of a “Cleanse” Program and Do YOU Need to Do One?
- Why You May Be Experiencing Hormonal Symptoms and How to Get Back to Balance
- The Top Ten Disease with Stress as a Major Factor
- Top 7 At Home Tips for Fighting the Common Cold or Flu
- What is Naturopathic Medicine and What Should I Expect when Seeing a ND?
- How Emotional Suppression Effects our Physical Body
- 5 Reasons You Can’t Lose those Last Few Extra Pounds
- Change Your Emotions, Change Your Health
- Is it Really Just Genetic?
- 5 Easy Ways to Drink More Water
Webinars Taught by Dr. Hassberger through MedicineTalk.org:
ARE YOU A CLIENT OF KELLY HASSBERGER, ND?
Click on the Fullscript logo to the right to order your professional grade, high quality, individualized supplements straight to your home. Please call our office at 616-264-6556 with any questions.
***Due to a lack of licensure, Kelly Hassberger, ND practices under the medical directorship and delegation of Dave Johnson, MD in order to provide more comprehensive services to her clients***